From the East, coming in on the A2
- Take the Arturo Soria exit from autopista A-2.
- Turn left on Calle Arturo Soria.
- Turn right on Calle de la Condesa del Venadito.
- At the traffic circle take the first exit onto Calle Agastia.
- Turn right onto Calle Hernández de Tejada.
- The entrance to the church is about 30 meters on the right.
From the South, coming on the M30:
- On the M30, heading north, follow signs for ‘A2 Zaragoza’. Get into the right-hand service lane.
- Follow the exit ramp and STAY in the right-hand lane for ‘Arturo Soria’.
- Turn left onto Calle Hernández de Tejada (you’ll see a CEPSA garage).
- The entrance to the church is about 30 meters on the right, opposite the garage.
The following buses stop in the vicinity of Immanuel Baptist Church:
11, 21, 70, 114, 115, 122, 200, 201
Please check the EMT time tables for detailed information.
The nearest metro stop is a 20 minute walk from our church.
Line 4 (purple) to ‘Arturo Soria’
Exit the metro station by following the arrows to Arturo Soria. As you come up the stairs to street level continue walking straight down the side walk. You will continue down this sidewalk for 12-15 minutes. The street named Arturo Soria, is a wide avenue that should be on your right the whole time as you walk. The street numbers should be descending. Continue until you cross a bridge that passes over the A2 highway (it will be beneath you). At the first street light take a right onto Hernández de Tejada. Walk downhill for about one block. We are number 4, on the left-hand side of the street, opposite a CEPSA petrol station.
BY METRO AND BUS
Extra information for those who are new to the Madrid public transportation system:
Your “diez viajes” (10 trips) or “abono” ticket that works for the metro also works on the bus to the church. Another option is to pay the bus driver once you get on the bus.
Get on one of the buses listed above. Once the bus begins to drive away from the bus stop push the button on one of the vertical bars along the aisle in the bus. This will tell the bus driver to stop at the next stop. Once the bus stops follow the instructions above.
Limited parking space available on church grounds.
No problem for free street parking on Sundays on Arturo Soria, Condesa de Venadito and Hernández de Tejada.