Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.
Proverbs 22:6 (ESV)
At IBC we are partnering with parents to lay a spiritual foundation during the childhood years. Our classes and activities focus on age-appropriate biblical teaching through Bible stories, verses, activities and songs.
Sunday, 10.00 & 12.30: We encourage families to be together in the worship service so children can learn from parental models. At the time of the sermon, children are dismissed to the following classes:
- Nursery (0 – 2 year olds) 1st service (0 – 2 year olds) 2nd service
- Friends (3 year olds) 1st service (3-5 year olds) 2nd service
- Bible Buddies (4 – 5 year olds) 1st service
- God’s Explorers (6 – 7 year olds) 1st service
- Truth Seekers (8 year olds) 1st service (6 – 8) 2nd service
- Faith Finders (9- 10 year olds) 1st service (9 – 12) 2nd service
- World Changers (11 – 13 year olds) 1st service
- Seguidores de Jesus (6-12 year olds in Spanish) 1st service
Special periodic events for children as well as Vacation Bible School enhance our family fellowship and help children grow in their faith.
For more information or to volunteer with the IBC Children’s Ministry contact us at email@example.com (ages 0 – 5) or at firstname.lastname@example.org (ages 6 – 12).