Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.
Proverbs 22:6 (ESV)
At IBC we are partnering with parents to lay a spiritual foundation during the childhood years. Our classes and activities focus on age-appropriate biblical teaching through Bible stories, verses, activities and songs.
Sunday, 10.00 & 12.30: We encourage families to be together in the worship service so children can learn from parental models. At the time of the sermon, children are dismissed to the following classes:
- Nursery (0 – 2 year olds) 1st service (0 – 2 year olds) 2nd service
- Friends (3 year olds) 1st service (3-5 year olds) 2nd service
- Bible Buddies (4 – 5 year olds) 1st service
- God’s Explorers (6 – 7 year olds) 1st service
- Truth Seekers (8 year olds) 1st service (6 – 8) 2nd service
- Faith Finders (9- 10 year olds) 1st service (9 – 12) 2nd service
- World Changers (11 – 13 year olds) 1st service
- Seguidores de Jesus (6-12 year olds in Spanish) 1st service
Special periodic events for children as well as Vacation Bible School enhance our family fellowship and help children grow in their faith.